Wednesday, July 30, 2008

manzana



And I went crazy again today, looking for a strand to climb
Looking for a little hope
Baby said he couldn't stay, wouldn't put his
lips to mine,
And a fail to kiss is a fail to cope


I said, 'Honey, I don't feel so
good
, don't feel justified
Come on
put
a little love here in my void
,'
he said
'It's all in your head,' and I said, 'So's everything'

But he didn't get it I thought he was a man
But he was just a little boy

Hunger hurts, and I want him so
bad, oh it kills
'Cause I know I'm a mess he don't wanna clean up
I got to fold 'cause these hands are too
shaky to hold
Fiona Apple - Paper Bag

(Estuve toda la semana escuchando Fiona Apple y Nirvana como si se tratara de un revival mental de muchos años atrás... es que son tan lindas las canciones oscuramente inofensivas que se quedan reposando el cerebro durante un tiempo hasta que vuelven a salir a flote. Paper Bag es de esas, el clip es perfecto pero youtube no deja postearlo. Ufa.)